SEO is one of the most powerful tools in Internet Marketing. And as they say statistics don’t lie. A lot of people have heard good information about ranking their website but very rarely are they shown numbers. Regardless of whether you are starting out or set out to dominate the market SEO can benefit you. So here are some fascinating stats that really show the power of search engine optimisation against other forms of marketing.
Our Top 6 Reasons You Need SEO for Your Business:
- 93% of all experiences online start from a search engine. These are sites like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Google is the king though, with up to 70% of all searches being made through them.
- Don’t be too hopeful when paying for Ads. 70% of links clicked on are from organic results. I repeat, NOT from Ads!
- Almost no one explores beyond the first page. 75% of users stay on the first page.
- Search engine results is still the most significant driver of website visitors. Social media is beaten by more than 300% to search traffic.
- Search engine optimisation accounts for a much greater conversion rate of 14.6%. That is in comparison to traditional lead generation (direct mail or print ads) which only have a 1.7% conversion.
If the numbers have peaked your interest and you want to find out how you can use SEO to build your business then you are in the right place. We work with many internet marketing businesses in the South East and only advise on the ones we know and trust. Our friends over at Tunbridge Wells SEO are professionals who use the most powerful techniques to allow you to achieve the results shown above. With Kent SEO taking off in a big way we have to recommend some of the best.
For more information about online marketing and search advice then watch this space for more.